ORLANDO, Fla. - University High School in Orlando was evacuated Friday morning because of an electrical fire, officials said.
An electrical box somehow ignited around 9:20 a.m. at the school, located at 2450 Cougar Way in Orlando.
The power to the electrical panel was turned off, and students later returned to class after the smoke cleared, Orange County fire officials said.
No injuries were reported.
Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
Copyright 2012 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.