WKMG-TV and ClickOrlando.com, the CBS affiliate and media website in Orlando are seeking an integrated media solutions leader in the 18th broadcast market. Candidate must have the ability to excel in a collaborative environment with a driven team of managers working toward a common goal. If you are a proven sales leader ready for your next step, prepare your best pitch and submit your resume showcasing your skills and qualifications.
- Responsible for exceeding performance expectations including market share for Digital Media and Local Spot TV.
- Coordinate and monitor Digital and Business Development sales efforts in conjunction with the Local, National and General Sales Managers to achieve budget goals.
- Lead local sales team prospecting, selling and closing convergent marketing campaigns to local businesses and advertising agencies.
- Motivate, coach, develop and train a high performing team of Local Account Executives.
- Take an active and leading role in new business development.
- Collaborate with Digital Media Department to sell all assets and to create new revenue streams.
- Develop and implement revenue generating opportunities for both local and national sales teams as it relates to New Media advertising.
Hold Local Account Executives accountable to activity and expectations.
- Expert knowledge of all facets of TV and Digital Sales Marketing.
- Two or more years of experience in media sales management, digital and integrated marketing.
- An understanding of strategic account management, ratings, and digital execution.
- Excellent sales skills including the ability to create and build relationships.
- Must be familiar with prevailing digital technologies such as Mobile, DART, Google Analytics, HTML, streaming media, ad tagging, Flash, SEM, SMS and BT.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and be able to create polished sales presentations.
- Excellent presentation skills are required as are strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a team player and key strategist
Bachelors degree from an accredited 4 year university preferred.
LOCATION OF POSITION:
4466 JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY
ORLANDO, FL 32804
TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT:
Send resume to: Jim Hess at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any offer of employment is conditional on successful completion of pre-employment background checks, including drug screen, employment and education verification.
WKMG-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In addition to complying with the requirements of federal law, WKMG-TV will comply with applicable state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination.