- Edit news broadcasts and cut-ins (packages, voice-overs, sots and teases) for newscasts.
- Coordinate with producers on rundowns and scripts while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Ensure feeds and air-checks are rolled on, schedule and logged
- Work closely as a team player in a competitive environment with producers, reporters, photographers, assignment desk and live-shot coordinators.
- Multi-talented individual must have 1-2 years experience as an editor.
- Photography, writing and producing skills preferable.
- Edit quickly and accurately on non-linear edit systems.
- Juggle numerous projects at once in a fast-paced environment with persistent deadlines and changing priorities.
- Work flexible hours, including overnight, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- A positive attitude that includes discretion, maturity and composure -- especially under pressure.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
LOCATION OF POSITION:
4466 N. JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY
ORLANDO, FL 32804
TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT:
Send resume to: Chief Photographer Darran Caudle at firstname.lastname@example.org; no phone calls please
Note: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this posting.
Any offer of employment is conditional on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen, background checks, required reference checks and educational degree verification.
WKMG-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In addition to complying with the requirements of federal law, WKMG-TV will comply with applicable state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination.
Copyright 2016 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.