Orlando, Fla. - Can you feel the love tonight? Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and if you're planning to take your date to a romantic dinner you might want to book it early.
According to OpenTable.com, the following restaurants have Valentine's Day specials just for you and your sweetheart.
- The Boheme, Grand Bohemian Hotel. Prix-Fixe dinner for $89.
- Bohemian Bar and Grill, Celebration. 4-course dinner for 2 $140 with glass of champagne for lady.
- Cobalt Restaurant and Lounge, Vero Beach, 3-course meal, $60 per person.
- Cuba Libre Restaurant and Rum Bar, Orlando, 5-course meal, $84 per couple.
- Crave, Orlando. 4-course Cupid's tasting dinner for 2, $89.
- Emeril's Restaurant, Orlando. Special Valentine's Day menu.
- Funky Monkey Wine Company, Downtown Orlando. Wine pairings, special menu
- Loft 55, Downtown Orlando. 3-course Valentine's Day dinner $40/person.
- Mitchell's Fish Market, Winter Park, 2-course meal, $28.99 per person.
- Ruth's Chris Steak House, Orlando, Filet and Lobster, $46.95.
- Spencer's, Orlando, 4-course meal, $68 -$95 per person.
- Shula's 347 Grill, Lake Mary. 3-course early bird special from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Ming Court, Orlando, complimentary Valentine's Day strawberry cake for two with order of Signature Platter.
Copyright 2013 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.