IT Director - Graham Media Group
Graham Media Group - KPRC-TV 2
Location of Position:
KPRC-TV Houston, Texas
Reports to: VP & CTO, Graham Media Group
General Position Description:
The IT Director is responsible for the design, architecture and project management of a medium sized Windows-based corporate network. The successful candidate will provide support for operating and hardware systems; install, configure and administer servers. The IT Director will also set standards and reporting requirements for shared services between 5 television stations, corporate offices, and web development teams.
• Implement consolidated domain environment for 5 or more independent Microsoft networks. Implement Exchange farm for 900+ mailboxes migrating from 5 independent exchange solutions ranging from Exchange 2003 to 2013.
• Manage two data centers ensuring fault tolerance and uptime. This includes financial apps such as Great Plains as well as broadcast traffic systems, sales systems, and other shared resources.
• Design and maintain data center network as well as WAN infrastructure to broadcast stations.
• Implement and communicate networking standards to stations as well as coordinate network traffic and services between stations as well to data center.
• Maintain application security standards and ensure SOX compliance as well as provide reporting for internal and external testing of same.
• Other projects assigned as appropriate.
Ideal Qualifications and Experience:
• Proven project experience with Microsoft Active Directory and strong knowledge of domain and forest migration and convergence.
• Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2013 and success with building clustered solutions serving 1000 users or more.
• Experience with Netapp ONTAP storage and Cisco UCS. Cisco Nexus 5k/9k experience a plus.
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience in information technology, software engineering and/or engineering project management.
• Experience with high demand switching networks as well as WAN management and redundancy. Strong understanding of layer 3 switching, access control, and IP coordination.
• Demonstrated experience developing, renovating or constructing facilities heavily reliant on new technology is desirable.
• A Bachelor’s Degree required; post-graduate work in engineering or computer science is preferred.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks within a fast-paced, team-oriented and lean environment. Confident self-starter who requires minimal supervision, comfortable with ambiguity and very adaptable.
• Experience working in media and/or digital production a plus.
• Willing to travel as needed (10% to 20%).
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to successful candidate.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and references to: email@example.com. Please reference “IT Director” in the subject line.
Any offer of employment is conditional upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen and background check. Graham Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.