Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
- Fake health and beauty supplies ring busted
- Tom Brokaw's 'very pleased' with progress in cancer fight
- Unmarked graveyard unearths Mississippi's past
- Recalled beef may have reached 35 states
- Is tinkering with time bad for your health?
- Few uninsured gaining health coverage
- WHO proposed guidelines not so sweet
- Minister's daughter: Cannabis 'gift from God'
- CNN Poll: Wide divide over abortion
- Study: Playing with Barbies may limit girls' career choices