Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
- Poll: Support for health care act edges up
- No joke: Obama interviewed by Zach Galifianakis
- Company denies drug to dying child
- Why casino workers hate health care act
- Medical pot refugees: 'Our only hope'
- Test may someday predict 5-year risk of death
- Blood test predicts Alzheimer's disease
- Holder vows to fight rising heroin deaths
- Fake health and beauty supplies ring busted
- Tom Brokaw's 'very pleased' with progress in cancer fight