Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
- Experts: US is ready for Ebola
- Americans infected with Ebola to be evacuated
- Ebola vaccine tests planned soon, NIH says
- What is risk of catching Ebola on a plane?
- What is Ebola and why does it kill?
- Uber-inspired app brings a doc to your door
- Another food scandal? KFC just cannot win
- Senate passes bill to overhaul VA
- Could a blood test predict suicides?
- House approves bill to overhaul VA