Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
- Appeals courts differ on health care
- Split decisions on ACA: The impact on 4.7M Americans
- 'XL Love': How fat is affecting our sex lives
- China scare snares Burger King, Papa John's
- MERS may be airborne, scientists say
- 7 things to know about epilepsy
- 'Marathon' style helped her lose 100 pounds
- Firefighter obesity a big problem
- Jury awards $23.6 billion in smoking lawsuit
- Is drinking with your kids a good idea?