Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
- Death toll from Ebola outbreak goes up to 142
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- 11 myths fertility doctors hear
- Saudi officials see spike in MERS coronavirus
- Can Mr. Poo stop public defecation in India?
- Woman ditches diets, loses 160 pounds
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of hot dogs
- Rebecca Sedwick: New questions about bullying
- Why are some Dems running from the Affordable Care Act?
- The rise of college 'study drugs'