Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
- House approves bill to overhaul VA
- Ebola doctor in Sierra Leone dies
- What is Ebola and why does it kill?
- Embarrassing diseases are a real pain in the...
- Surgeon general issues skin cancer warning
- Appeals court rejects Health law challenge
- Ebola fears hit close to home
- Big change proposed for federal marijuana law
- Your face matters for first impressions
- Ebola outbreak in West Africa is deadliest ever