Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
- McDonald's stands by rotten meat supplier
- A check is in the mail for 6.8 million people
- Man claims his penis was mistakenly amputated
- India doctors remove 232 teeth from boy's mouth
- Train like a lady lumberjack
- New abuse-deterrent painkiller approved
- Fake applicants got Affordable Care Act subsidies
- CDC lab chief resigns after anthrax incident
- Avoid the rush! Some ERs are taking appointments
- 5 myths about the sudden urge to 'go'