3 hospitalized for possible carbon monoxide poisoning

Orange County Fire officials confirm elevated levels of CO in home

Headline Goes Here

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. - Three people were taken to the hospital Tuesday night for possible carbon monoxide poisoning, authorities said.

The incident happened at a home on Bud Wood Street in Orange County.

Orange County Fire officials confirmed there were elevated levels of carbon monoxide in the home. A Hazmat team was called to the home.

Authorities were checking several units, including a generator and the air conditioning unit.

No other details were provided.

Watch Local 6 News and stay with ClickOrlando.com for updates on this story.

Copyright 2014 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.