3 hospitalized for possible carbon monoxide poisoning

Orange County Fire officials confirm elevated levels of CO in home

Author: Troy Blevins, Online Editor, Producer
Published On: Jan 07 2014 11:28:00 PM EST
Hazmat graphic
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -

Three people were taken to the hospital Tuesday night for possible carbon monoxide poisoning, authorities said.

The incident happened at a home on Bud Wood Street in Orange County.

Orange County Fire officials confirmed there were elevated levels of carbon monoxide in the home. A Hazmat team was called to the home.

Authorities were checking several units, including a generator and the air conditioning unit.

No other details were provided.

Watch Local 6 News and stay with ClickOrlando.com for updates on this story.