The Seminole County Sheriff's Office on Tuesday arrested 19 people involved in a narcotics and prescription drugs operation, including an 81-year-old man.
The City County Investigative Bureau began investigating the group in September 2012 after they received complaints about drug activity in the area.
The investigation discovered five people as the suspected primary dealers. They were arrested on charges of attempting to traffic in illegal drugs, conspiracy to traffic in illegal drugs, and conspiracy to sell or deliver illegal drugs.
- Marvin Brown, 31, of Sanford
- John Killingsworth, 30, of Sanford
- Arthur Cox, Jr., 81, of Oviedo
- Charnice Medlock, 23 of Sanford
- Katrina Redden, 31, of Sanford.
The agents also arrested 11 people on suspicion of purchasing drugs. They face charges of solicitation to deliver controlled substances.
- Adam Sesit, 22, of Winter Springs
- Bryce Tillerson, 20, of DeBary
- Justin Riner, 30, of Sanford
- Cody Clippard, 23, of Lake Mary
- Mitchell Seholm, 25, of Winter Springs
- Darren Zimmerman, 35, of Longwood
- Noah Frediani, 30, of Sanford
- Erick Blakey, 25, of Oviedo
- Samantha Miller, 18, of Sanford
- Tracey Brien, 41, of DeBary
- Frederick Vihlen, 44, of Sanford
Watch Local 6 and stay with ClickOrlando.com for more on this story.