Seminole County firefighters and the Environmental Protection Agency are cleaning up a leak that spilled 120 gallons of fuel Saturday night.
Firefighters said it happened at the Mobil Gas Station on State Road 434 near I-4 around 8 p.m. Saturday.
Firefighters said a car hit the pump which started the leak.
After it was reported, the clerk believed 30 to 50 gallons spilled. But when the owner arrived, they found 120 gallons had spilled on the ground, firefighters said.
Firefighters were able to control the leak and stop any more fuel from spilling.
Because of the fumes, the Cross Seminole Trail will be shut down until at least Tuesday, officials said.
There were no road closures because of the incident.
The gas station will remain closed through the night as officials continue their clean up.