Easter Brunch options in Central Florida
Guide to restaurant specials on Easter Sunday
Published On: Mar 29 2013 03:02:48 PM EDT Updated On: Mar 29 2013 03:09:11 PM EDT
Easter Sunday is just around the corner. Enjoy some restaurant specials for brunch after the morning church service, courtesy of OpenTable.com.
- Big Fin Seafood Kitchen, 8046 West Sand Lake Road. $30 and under menu, plus private dining rooms available.
- The Boeheme, Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando. Adults $69, Children $25. Grand buffet.
- Braised Onion, Ocala. Brunch 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Omelette Station, Carving Station, hot entrees, sides, salad and dessert bar
- CRAVE Orlando, 4158 Conroy Road. Grand Brunch Buffet from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. $23.95 Adults, $12.95 for kids.
- Fleming's Steakhouse, 8030 Via Dellagio Way. 3-course adults' menu for $36.95 and 3-course children's menu for $17.95 from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Islands Dining Room at Loews Royal Pacific Resort. International Drive. Brunch with visit from Easter Bunny, face painter, balloon artist. $58/adult, $22/kids.
- Maggiano's, 9101 International Drive, Bldg. 5. Enjoy a taste of Little Italy on Sunday at this $30 and under restaurant.
- The Mango Tree Restaurant, 118 North Atlantic Ave. Special holiday menu served from noon to 5 p.m.
- Mitchell's Fish Market, Winter Park. 3-course traditional ham dinner $24.99. Children $7.99.
- Morton's The Steakhouse Orlando. 3-course menu for $59. 3 p.m.- 9 p.m.
- Smokehouse Grill, 10000 Turkey Lake Road. Special Easter buffet from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. including carved ham and an omelet bar.
- Tommy Bahama's Restaurant and Bar, 9101 International Drive Suite 1200. Open early at 10 a.m. offering island-inspired brunch specials.
- Trevi's, 1500 Masters Blvd. Special buffet from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. featuring salmon, roasted chicken, leg of lamb and glazed ham, all for $39.
- Ocean Prime, 7339 W. Sandlake Road #420. Featuring a special menu for Easter, open for brunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.