A Poinciana family is homeless after fire ripped through their home Tuesday afternoon.
Osceola County firefighters were called to the home off Carlisle Ct. just before 5 p.m.
[WATCH: Neighbor records video of blaze]
Video captured by neighbors shows the home fully engulfed in flames when crews arrived.
Investigators said the fire started in one of the two cars parked in the family's garage. The fire then quickly spread to the rest of the home. Firefighters eventually extinguished the blaze.
Investigators are trying to figure out what sparked the blaze.
Firefighters said the home is a total loss and the Red Cross is assisting the family.
No injuries were reported.
Stay with Local 6 for more on this story.