ORLANDO, Fla. -

Sheena Monnin, Miss Pennsylvania USA 2102, is turning in her tiara.

In a note on her Facebook page, the 27-year-old says that she believes Sunday's Miss USA competition was fixed. She said she saw evidence that the top five contestants were selected before they were announced.

According to USA Today, Monnin said, "I have decided to resign my position as Miss Pennsylvania USA 2012.  Effective immediately I have voluntarily, completely, and utterly removed myself from the Miss Universe Organization. In good conscience I can no longer be affiliated in any way with an organization I consider to be fraudulent, lacking in morals, inconsistent, and in many ways trashy.  I do not support this system in any way.  In my heart I believe in honesty, fair play, a fair opportunity, and high moral integrity, none of which in my opinion are part of this pageant system any longer."
In another Facebook post, she stated her reasons for stepping down.
"I will relay to you the reasoning behind my resignation. I witnessed another contestant who said she saw the list of the Top 5 BEFORE THE SHOW EVER STARTED proceed to call out in order who the Top 5 were before they were announced on stage.  Apparently the morning of June 3rd she saw a folder lying open to a page that said 'FINAL SHOW Telecast, June 3, 2012' and she saw the places for Top 5 already filled in."
In a statement, the Miss Universe Organization dismissed Monnin's allegations as "false" and said Monnin told pageant officials she was resigning because she did not agree with the organization's recent decision to admit transgender contestants.

Pageant officials said they received a message from Monnin on Monday that read, "I refuse to be part of a pageant system that has so far and so completely removed itself from its foundational principles as to allow and support natural born males to compete in it. This goes against ever (sic) moral fiber of my being."

Miss USA winner Olivia Culpo answered a question on Sunday's show saying that transgender contestants should definitely be able to participate in the pageant.

Donald Trump is firing back at Monnin, saying on Good Morning America that he  "going to be suing her," for her "very false charge." He called the whole thing "totally ridiculous," adding, "Nobody knows anything. Ernst & Young doesn't even know until they tabulate."

He got harsh with Monnin, adding, "It's loser's remorse. If you look at her, you understand why she's not in the Top 15."