ORLANDO, Fla. -

A 33-year-old man who police say shot three women, killing two of them, before shooting himself to death has a long history of domestic violence, court records obtained by Local 6 have confirmed.

According to the Orange County Sheriff's Office, Michelet Polynice shot and killed his 28-year-old estranged girlfriend Carlene Pierre Thursday, along with one of her co-workers, at the Quality Suites hotel near International Drive in Orlando. Pierre sought an injunction against him two weeks ago, saying in court papers obtained by Local 6 investigative reporter Tony Pipitone that their three-year relationship had been plagued by “many violent altercations. … he’s hit me, punched me, choked, slapped me, threatened to kill me…. he told me the only way that he is going to leave me alone is by killing me.”

[READ: Injunction | Order extending injunction]

The Sheriff’s Office said that's what he did, about 15 hours after he was served with the injunction that a judge issued on Sept. 12, a day after he struck the woman with his car outside the same hotel where she was killed Thursday.

The names of the other two victims haven't been released.

[PICS:  Triple shooting unfolds in Orlando]

On Sept. 11, Pierre wrote in the petition for injunction that Polynice approached her outside the hotel “wanting to talk."  She went on to say, "I didn’t want to talk. He forced himself inside of my car, grabbed my purse, my keys and my phone. I got in front of his car in an attempt to get my things. He accelerated, hit me with his car. I fell and hit my head.”

The temporary injunction called for Polynice to appear in court on Tuesday, but he was not served until Wednesday, and the hearing by then had been rescheduled for Nov. 7.

The temporary injunction prohibited him from having contact with their 2-year-old daughter.

In 2004, Polynice was sentenced to 13 months in prison for aggravated stalking and felony battery. He was released in June 2005.

Since then, he was subject of three other domestic violence in junctions, including one granted in 2010 on behalf of the woman deputies say he killed. It prohibited him from having contact with her until November 2011.