Unique Valentine's Day date ideas in Orlando
Do you want to add a little adventure or creativity to your Valentine's Day plan? Check out these unique date ideas for the most romantic day of the year.
- Orlando Balloon Rides, Kissimmee, $175 per person.
- SeaWorld's Beluga Interaction Program, starting at $99 per person.
- Painting With A Twist, Orlando, $35 per person.
- Truffles and Trifles Cooking Class, Orlando, $140 per person.
- Heavenly Love: Love Stories of the Night Sky, Lake Mary, $6 per person.
- Popcorn Flicks in the Park, Winter Park, Free.
- DRIP Orlando, International Drive. 4-course dinner-by-color where each course comes in different color, 50-minute DRIP performance.
- Orange Blossom Cannonball, Tavares. Valentine's Wine and Tapas Train Feb. 16 at 6 p.m. $55-$65 per person.
[RELATED: More date ideas | What do Valentine Flowers Really Mean? | Worst Valentine's gifts you can give her | Chocolate-Filled Baked French Toast ]