Valentine's Day restaurant specials in Orlando
Can you feel the love tonight? Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and if you're planning to take your date to a romantic dinner you might want to book it early.
According to OpenTable.com, the following restaurants have Valentine's Day specials just for you and your sweetheart.
- The Boheme, Grand Bohemian Hotel. Prix-Fixe dinner for $89.
- Bohemian Bar and Grill, Celebration. 4-course dinner for 2 $140 with glass of champagne for lady.
- Cobalt Restaurant and Lounge, Vero Beach, 3-course meal, $60 per person.
- Cuba Libre Restaurant and Rum Bar, Orlando, 5-course meal, $84 per couple.
- Crave, Orlando. 4-course Cupid's tasting dinner for 2, $89.
- Emeril's Restaurant, Orlando. Special Valentine's Day menu.
- Funky Monkey Wine Company, Downtown Orlando. Wine pairings, special menu
- Loft 55, Downtown Orlando. 3-course Valentine's Day dinner $40/person.
- Mitchell's Fish Market, Winter Park, 2-course meal, $28.99 per person.
- Ruth's Chris Steak House, Orlando, Filet and Lobster, $46.95.
- Spencer's, Orlando, 4-course meal, $68 -$95 per person.
- Shula's 347 Grill, Lake Mary. 3-course early bird special from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Ming Court, Orlando, complimentary Valentine's Day strawberry cake for two with order of Signature Platter.
[RELATED: Sexiest Hotels for Valentine's Day | Valentine's Dinner for Rookies | Worst Gifts You Can Giver Her ]