- Responsible for all tasks related to the maintenance and processing of accounts payable.
- Receptionist backup
- Distribution of daily mail
- Assist in monthly close
- Assist with Accounts Receivable Backup as needed
- Assist with Special Projects as needed
- Phone backup for Business Manager and VP General Manager
- Reports to Business Manager
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Accounting background with minimum 2 years relevant experience.
- Must be a self-starter with proven track record for accounting, operations and analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to take action, multi-task, and achieve results in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent teamwork skills and demonstrated ability to interact with and influence all levels and types of people.
- The ideal candidate will have prior working experience with Microsoft Great Plains
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
LOCATION OF POSITION:
4466 JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY
ORLANDO, FL 32804
TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT:
Send resume to: Business Manager
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Note: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this posting. Any offer of employment is conditional on successful completion of pre-employment alcohol/drug screen, and required reference checks including background, employment and educational degree verifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age marital status, disability, matriculation or political affiliation.
Copyright 2014 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.