As enrollment for the Affordable Care Act begins, so-called navigators are being dispatched to help Central Floridians answer questions they have about healthcare.
Starting Tuesday, October 1, navigators will be at the following locations:
- Orlando: Downtown Library (all Navigators will be at this location on October 1 from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. to answer questions)
- Seminole County: The Sharing Center U.S. 17-92 in Longwood
- Osceola County: The Council on Aging Office 700 Generation Point Kissimmee, FL 34744
- Lake County: St. Luke's Medical & Dental Clinic 722 S. Grove St. Eustis, FL 32726
- Volusia County: Walgreens, YMCA, local libraries
For more information about the Affordable Care Act, visit ClickOrlando.com's special section.
Copyright 2013 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.