As enrollment for the Affordable Care Act begins, so-called navigators are being dispatched to help Central Floridians answer questions they have about healthcare.
Starting Tuesday, October 1, navigators will be at the following locations:
- Orlando: Downtown Library (all Navigators will be at this location on October 1 from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. to answer questions)
- Seminole County: The Sharing Center U.S. 17-92 in Longwood
- Osceola County: The Council on Aging Office 700 Generation Point Kissimmee, FL 34744
- Lake County: St. Luke’s Medical & Dental Clinic 722 S. Grove St. Eustis, FL 32726
- Volusia County: Walgreens, YMCA, local libraries
For more information about the Affordable Care Act, visit ClickOrlando.com's special section.