DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -

A leasing office at a Daytona Beach apartment complex was destroyed on Friday morning after a fire ignited from a plug-in air freshener, according to officials.

Daytona Beach Fire Department said the fire was reported at the Barrington Apartments on Derbyshire Road just before 5:30 a.m.

Crews were able to put out the fire and stop it from spreading to the adjacent apartment buildings.

Fire officials said the investigation found the fire started from an electrical outlet that had a plug-in air freshener.

Officials said $50,000 worth of damages were estimated and no injuries have been reported.