ORLANDO, Fla. - Lawyers for Casey Anthony and Zenaida Gonzalez were back in court Friday in a hearing for Gonzalez's civil trial.
Anthony's lawyers asked Judge Lisa Munyon to have the lawsuit thrown out.
Gonzalez's attorneys sought a judgment in favor on some of the allegations for damages.
Gonzalez's attorneys said they have already submitted enough evidence to show their client was defamed by Anthony. They also cited jailhouse videos in which Anthony claims police never showed her a picture of Gonzalez, when in fact, they did.
Anthony's attorneys said the same jailhouse videos show that the description Anthony gave of the nanny she said was with her daughter, Caylee, has no resemblance to Gonzalez. They also said Anthony never said she was the kidnapper.
Munyon said she would rule on the requests within the next 60 days.
Munyon ruled earlier this month that the trial will start Jan. 2, 2013. It had been scheduled to begin in April.
Gonzalez shares a similar name -- Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez -- as a fictitious baby sitter whom Anthony initially said kidnapped her 2-year-old daughter in 2008. At Anthony's murder trial last summer, Anthony's defense claimed Caylee drowned in the family's swimming pool and, therefore, had not been abducted. Caylee's remains were found in December 2008.
Attorneys representing Gonzalez and Anthony, 25, requested the later date, in part because of conflicts with other clients. Gonzalez's attorneys also want to track Anthony down in her undisclosed location so they can serve her with a subpoena to force her to attend the trial.
Copyright 2012 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.