St. Patrick's Day is here! Find out some of the best places to celebrate the holiday in Central Florida. Don't forget to wear green!
- Wall St. Plaza, Orlando: St. Patrick's Day block party beginning at noon. features live music and Guinness pints, Jameson whiskey, and Irish car bombs for $5. Entry is free before 9 p.m., $10 after. Visit Wall Street Plaza for more information.
- Harp & Celt, Orlando: St. Patrick’s Day Party 11 a.m. – 2 a.m. Irish menu,
Guinness Girls with giveaways and Outside Beer Garden with Full Bar. Click here for more
- Downtown Disney, Orlando: Family-friendly festivities including award-winning Irish dance troupes and a chance to sing and dance along. Also, the Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant boasts the most authentic St. Patrick's experience around. $10 cover charge for guests 18 and older. Click here for more details.
- Fiddler's Green, Winter Park: Bagpipers, bands, and Irish dancers will be entertaining throughout the day and night. Visit Fiddler's Green Orlando for details.
- Pat O'brien's, Orlando: $3 Fuzzy Leprechaun drink specials, Irish food specials and live music from 4-8 p.m. on the patio. Free entry until 7 p.m. $10 general admission after. Visit Pat Obrien's for more information.
- Graffiti Junktion, all locations:$2 Green Bud Lights, $3 Tullamore Dew, $4 Guinness, $5 Carbombs, and Irish food specials. Visit Graffiti Junktion for details.
- Connolly's Irish Pub, Longwood: St. Patrick's block party with live music throughout the day, green beer, food, body painting and more! Visit Connolly's Irish Pub on Facebook for more information.
- Meg O' Malley's, Melbourne: Free entry with live music all throughout St. Patty's day. Visit Meg O' Malley's for more information.
- World of Beer Viera, Melbourne: Irish imports on draft. $5 Irish Stout, $4 Red Ale pints, $3 Irish Lagers and $2 Irish beer shots. Brevard Police and Fire Pipe and Drum is performing. Visit World of Beer for more information.