Volusia County deputies said on Wednesday they arrested a worker at Disney, a retired cop and a dozen others in a child sex sting.
Wilder Rislin, 23, a dining room attendant at Disney and employed by a third-party company, Brian Mcree, 51, a former Jacksonville sheriff deputy and Zachary Schroeder, 21, a student at Embry-Riddle, were among those arrested in the week-long sting, the Volusia County Sheriff's Office announced Wednesday morning.
Deputies said Mcree came armed with a gun to meet a child and brought a bottle of liquor and a computer containing more than 100 images of child porn, opening a file for his next victim.
Mcree also brought medication for erectile dysfunction to meet the child, according to deputies.
"There's a man who is supposed to be protecting the community who really is a common criminal," said Sheriff Ben Johnson.
Walt Disney World said Rislin was employed as a dining room attendant via a third party. Disney said Rislin was released from his job.
Deputies said the undercover predator sting operation targeted adults who sought to meet children.
The charges ranged from use of a computer to seduce a child, traveling to meet a child after use of a computer, the use of a communication device to commit felony and various drug possession charges.
The state attorney's office said 85 percent of the men arrested will end up going to prison.
"The first words out of their mouths are 'I should have known better,'" said investigator Kurt Schoeps. "But they still travel."
The full list of arrestees are as follows:
- Steven Citro, 26, South Daytona
- Zachrey Dawson, 23, Deltona
- Mahr Mohammedd Ahmed Elbiltagy, 31, Kissimmee
- Franklin Gaitan, 40, Orlando
- Brian Gillespy, 27, Daytona Beach
- Randy King, 24, DeLand
- Brian Mcree, 51, Jacksonville
- Charles MetCalf, 29, Palm Coast
- Mathew Miller, 18, Orlando
- Jerimiah Potter, 22, Ormond Beach
- Widler Rislin, 23, Kissimmee
- Zackary Schroeder, 21, Daytona Beach
- James Stewart, 20, Ormond Beach
- Georgyo Walkine, 22, Orlando