DAYTONA, Fla. - The Daytona 500 race officially kicks off at 1 p.m. on Sunday, Feb. 24., but the day is full of activities at the International Speedway beforehand.
- The Kids Area is open from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- A number of Guided Garage Tours are being offered for fans from 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- At 10 a.m., country music star Justin Moore will be playing live at the Crown Royal Display in Midway.
- The official trophy procession to Pit Road will begin at 11:20 a.m.
- Official driver introductions start at 12:40 p.m., but drivers will be periodically making appearances before the race throughout the day.
For more information on the day's events, head to the Daytona International Speedway's official website.
Copyright 2013 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.