WKMG-TV - Local 6 News in Orlando is looking for its next great leader. WKMG is searching for an Executive Producer who can lead its news team to victory on-air and on social media outlets.
- Work closely with producers to craft dynamic, compelling, urgent newscasts.
- Oversee newscast rundown development and execution.
- Work with assignment desk, reporters, photographers, editors, anchors and other managers to gather and present news.
- Maintain high quality and standards of WKMG and Post Newsweek Stations.
- Provide regular feedback and critiques for newscast producers.
- Assist in hiring producers.
- Ability to work flexible hours and days.
- Ability to fill in as producer in emergencies.
- Manage team contributions to website and social media.
- A minimum of six years newscast producing experience.
- Newsroom management experience preferred.
- College degree preferred in Journalism and/or Communications.
LOCATION OF POSITION:
4466 JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY
ORLANDO, FL 32804
TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT:
Send resume and DVD to: email@example.com (No phone calls please.)
Note: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this posting. Any offer of employment is conditional on successful completion of pre-employment physical exam, including drug screen, background/required reference checks and educational degree verification.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age marital status, disability, matriculation or political affiliation.
Copyright 2012 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.