Fireworks sparked a blaze early Friday in the garage of an Orlando house.
The fire broke out at a home on Goldeneye Drive near Beggs and Hiawassee roads.
A mother of four, including a 2-week-old baby, said the family put some fireworks they had believed were extinguished in the garage.
A fuse was still smoldering, however, and 10 minutes later, she said they heard fireworks going off in the garage.
"It sounded like gunfire," the woman said.
Flames did not spread to the house, and no one was injured.
The woman's husband had a word of warning for others over the holiday weekend.
"Make sure the fires is out, everything is out. Check it three times," the woman's husband said.
Watch Local 6 News and stay with ClickOrlando.com for more on this story.