BIG PINE KEY, Fla. - Deputies say a Keys Energy Services worked was electrocuted as he worked on the roof of a home in the Florida Keys.
When Monroe County Sheriff's arrived at the Big Pine Key home Thursday night, they found 29-year-old Michael Euliss Jr. administering CPR to his 28-year-old co-worker Joshua Yarborough.
The deputies climbed onto the roof and took over performing CPR until a rescue team arrived. They used a bucket truck from Keys Energy to bring Yarborough down from the roof. He was taken to Fisherman's Hospital in Marathon where he was pronounced dead.
Officials say Yarborough and Euliss were on duty for Keys Energy when the incident took place.
The sheriff's office's major crimes unit is investigating.
No further details were immediately available.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.