International Drive has reopened near Lake Buena Vista after a gas leak, according to fire officials.
Orange County Fire Rescue said a report of odor in the area on 13300 International Drive sparked the call, which ended up being a gas leak.
International Drive between Vineland Road and World Center Drive were shut down during the investigation.
Hazardous materials crews reported high levels of cyanide in the area, Fire Rescue officials said.
The leak was found to be caused by a malfunctioning sewer component.
Watch Local 6 for more on this story.