14. Jenna Lauer testified on June 27. Lauer was a resident at The Retreat at Twin Lakes neighborhood. The recording of the 911 call she made the night of the fatal shooting captured the screams that upset one of the jurors and prompted the exit of Martin's mother from the courtroom.
15. Selma Mora testified on June 27. She was a resident at The Retreat at Twin Lakes neighborhood and requested an interpreter, as she only spoke Spanish. She said she heard a noise, walked out and saw a man on top of another. Defense attorney Mark O'Mara had her re-enact how she went outside to see what the noise was.
16. Greg McKinney testified on June 28. McKinney works in Information Technology and Services for the company contracted to run surveillance cameras at The Retreat at Twin Lakes. He said that two out of nine cameras were not working -- including the camera by the gate and that the time stamps were off by 18 minutes.
17. John Good testified on June 28 as the only eyewitness to the fight between Zimmerman and Martin. He said he was watching TV when he heard noises outside, stepped out of his townhome and saw two people on the ground. He testified that he believed Martin was on top of Zimmerman.
18. Jonathan Manalo testified on June 28. His wife testified earlier in the trial. He was the first to approach Zimmerman after the shooting and described Zimmerman's behavior that night.
19. Ricardo Ayala testified on June 28. Ayala is a Sanford Police Department officer who helped another officer perform CPR on Martin.
20. Stacey Livingston testified on June 28. She worked for Sanford Fire Department and was at the scene when Martin was pronounced dead.
21. Timothy Smith testified on June 28. Smith is a Sanford Police Department officer and was the first to arrive at the crime scene Feb. 26, 2012.
22. Lindzee Folgate testified on June 28. Folgate is a physician assistant at the Altamonte Family Practice and examined Zimmerman a day after the fatal shooting.
23. Hirotaka Nakasone testified on July 1. He is assigned to the operational technology division of the FBI and is an expert on voice recognition systems. Nakasone previously testified at Frye hearings leading up to the trial, which determined testimony of two state audio voice experts would not be admissible at trial.
24. Doris Singleton testified on July 1. Singleton is the Sanford police officer who interviewed Zimmerman at the police station after the fatal shooting.
25. Chris Serino testified on July 1-2. Serino was the lead investigator for Sanford Police Department into Martin's death. He recommended a manslaughter charge for Zimmerman when his department wouldn't arrest Zimmerman.
26. Mark Osterman testified on July 2. Osterman is a friend of Zimmerman's who wrote a book trying to defend Zimmerman, calling him "the best friend I ever had."