27. Dr. Valerie Rao testified on July 2. Rao testified as a state medical examiner expert and analyzed Zimmerman's reenactment video, medical records, photos and Martin's autopsy report although she didn't complete the autopsy. Rao said Zimmerman's injuries were "minor" and "very insignificant."
28. Kristin Benson testified on July 2. She is a Seminole County Sheriff fingerprint examiner and testified she analyzed a latent print lift from Zimmerman's gun, but didn't find anything conclusive.
29.Sonja Boles-Melvin testified on July 3. She is the Seminole State College registrar who introduced Zimmerman's college records.
30. Lt. Scott Kearns testified on July 3. He is a lieutenant with Prince William County police, where Zimmerman applied to be a police officer and was rejected.
31. U.S. Army Capt. Alexis Carter testified on July 3. He was Zimmerman's criminology professor at Seminole State College and testified that Zimmerman received an "A" in his class.
32. Jim Krzenski testified on July 3. He is with Sanford Police Department administrative services and showed records from Zimmerman's ridealong with Sanford police.
33. Scott Pleasants testified on July 3. He was Zimmerman's Seminole State College professor and testified about Zimmerman's involvement in his online class.
34.Amy Siewert testified on July 3. She is a forensic technologist and Florida Department of Law Enforcement firearms analyst. She testified about her foresnic findings on Martin's clothing of gun powder and about Zimmerman's gun.
35. Anthony Gorgone testified on July 3. Gorgone is a FDLE DNA analyst.
36. Sybrina Fulton testified on July 5. Fulton is Martin's mother and testified that her son was the one screaming in the background of the 911 calls.
37. Jahvaris Fulton testified on July 5. He is Martin's brother and testified that it was Martin screaming in the background of the 911 calls.
38. Dr. Shiping Bao testified on July 5. He is the medical examiner who completed Martin's autopsy.