ORLANDO, Fla. - St. Patrick's Day is here! Find out some of the best places to celebrate the holiday in Central Florida. Don't forget to wear green!
- Wall St. Plaza, Orlando: St. Patrick's Day block party beginning at noon. features live music and Guinness pints, Jameson whiskey, and Irish car bombs for $5. Entry is free before 9 p.m., $10 after. Visit Wall Street Plaza for more information.
- Harp & Celt, Orlando: St. Patrick's Day Party 11 a.m. – 2 a.m. Irish menu,
Guinness Girls with giveaways and Outside Beer Garden with Full Bar. Click here for more
- Downtown Disney, Orlando: Family-friendly festivities including award-winning Irish dance troupes and a chance to sing and dance along. Also, the Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant boasts the most authentic St. Patrick's experience around. $10 cover charge for guests 18 and older. Click here for more details.
- Fiddler's Green, Winter Park: Bagpipers, bands, and Irish dancers will be entertaining throughout the day and night. Visit Fiddler's Green Orlando for details.
- Pat O'brien's, Orlando: $3 Fuzzy Leprechaun drink specials, Irish food specials and live music from 4-8 p.m. on the patio. Free entry until 7 p.m. $10 general admission after. Visit Pat Obrien's for more information.
- Graffiti Junktion, all locations: $2 Green Bud Lights, $3 Tullamore Dew, $4 Guinness, $5 Carbombs, and Irish food specials. Visit Graffiti Junktion for details.
- Connolly's Irish Pub, Longwood: St. Patrick's block party with live music throughout the day, green beer, food, body painting and more! Visit Connolly's Irish Pub on Facebook for more information.
- Meg O' Malley's, Melbourne: Free entry with live music all throughout St. Patty's day. Visit Meg O' Malley's for more information.
- World of Beer Viera, Melbourne: Irish imports on draft. $5 Irish Stout, $4 Red Ale pints, $3 Irish Lagers and $2 Irish beer shots. Brevard Police and Fire Pipe and Drum is performing. Visit World of Beer for more information.
Copyright 2014 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.