ORLANDO, Fla. - Looking for a special dining destination for your New Year's Eve? Orlando's finest restaurants are offering some of the best deals to countdown to 2013.
Although many restaurants around the theme parks and hotels are offering specials, many others are open for New Year's Eve. According to OpenTable.com, the following restaurants are offering New Year's Eve specials:
- Columbia Restaurant, Celebration. 5-course, Prix Fixe Dinner menu $59.95 per person
- The Corner Cafe, Sanford. 4-course dinner with Champagne, wine, or beer toast, $34.95.
- Crave Orlando. Prix Fixe 3-course dinner $79 per couple, limited dinner menu 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Cuba Libre Restaurant and Rum Bar, International Drive. Twilight dinner seating with a la carte menu, free admission to late night celebration. Also offering 5-course prix fixe meal with party, show and champagne toast.
- David's Club, Orlando. 4-11 p.m. Prix fixe dinner for $88, including champagne.
- Emeril's Orlando. Special menu created by chefs, along with a la carte menu.
- Fleming' Orlando, Winter Park. Bottles, free luxury entrees in addition to regular menu.
- Funky Monkey Wine Company, Pointe Orlando. $50 all you can eat gourmet stations, seafood bar and entertainment.
- Loft 55, downtown Orlando. $40 3-course dinner.
- mi Tomatina, Winter Park. 5-course dinner, champagne toast, $65 per person.
- Raga restaurant, Downtown Orlando. Grand gala buffet, champagne toast, live entertainment. $75 per person.
- Spencer's, International Drive. 5-course meal starting at $75, with live entertainment.
- Vines Grille and Wine Bar, International Drive. Prix Fixe menu, 2 seatings available: 4-7 p.m., 4-course $65-$100 per person; 8:45 p.m.-12 a.m.: 5-course $95-$165 per person.
- Waldorf-Astoria, New Year's Eve Dinner Buffet at Oscar's 6 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Family dinner buffet, $65 per person, excluding tax and gratuity. Children ages 4-12 are $24 per child, excluding tax and gratuity.
Copyright 2012 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.