- Produce creative daily newscast in a fast-paced, graphics-intensive environment.
- Story ideas in daily meetings.
- Responsible for content, use of video and graphics and logistical coordination.
- Coordination of all production functions.
- Assist reporters in story development.
- Discretion, maturity and composure, especially under pressure.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Possess and maintain valid driver's license with acceptable driving record.
- Reports to Executive Producer.
- Minimum of three years full-time newscast producing experience in contemporary, progressive broadcast news environment preferred.
- Must have demonstrated ability to manage people and other resources.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with daily deadlines and changing priorities.
- Must be able to travel.
LOCATION OF POSITION:
4466 N. JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY
ORLANDO, FL 32804
TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT:
Send resume or email to: Allison McGinley (NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE)
Note: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this posting. Any offer of employment is conditional on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen, required reference/background checks and educational degree verification.
WKMG-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In addition to complying with federal law, WKMG-TV will comply with applicable state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination.