ORLANDO, Fla. - The busiest travel season of the year is coming to Orlando International Airport.
1.2 million passengers between November 22 and December 3 are a lot to contend with, and OIA has a few tips on how ensure a fast and easy airport experience:
- Always pack lightly to avoid paying extra baggage fees.
- Remember the 3-1-1 rule: Three ounces of liquids or less. One quart-sized clear plastic zip-top bag and only one bag per person.
- Check the TSA website for food rules to keep from delays or having your pumpkin pie destroyed.
- Weapons do not fly in carry-on luggage. Lock them in the car, or leave them at home.
- Check with individual airlines about their rules for flying your furry friends if you can't bear to spend Thanksgiving without your pets.
Read more on tips by clicking here.
Copyright 2013 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.