The busiest travel season of the year is coming to Orlando International Airport.
1.2 million passengers between November 22 and December 3 are a lot to contend with, and OIA has a few tips on how ensure a fast and easy airport experience:
- Always pack lightly to avoid paying extra baggage fees.
- Remember the 3-1-1 rule: Three ounces of liquids or less. One quart-sized clear plastic zip-top bag and only one bag per person.
- Check the TSA website for food rules to keep from delays or having your pumpkin pie destroyed.
- Weapons do not fly in carry-on luggage. Lock them in the car, or leave them at home.
- Check with individual airlines about their rules for flying your furry friends if you can't bear to spend Thanksgiving without your pets.
Read more on tips by clicking here.