DELTONA, Fla. -

Four people were taken to a hospital early Tuesday for possible carbon monoxide poisoning.

The incident occurred around 2:45 a.m. on Gold Coast Drive in Deltona.

Neighbors told Local 6 the family had guests at their home Monday night and were using their grill. Carbon monoxide fumes from the grill filled the garage and seeped into the home, hours after the grill was stored in the garage.

"It was scary.  I don't want anything to happen to them," a neighbor said.

All four were expected to be OK, officials said.