- Serve as floor director during newscasts
- Operate professional robotic studio cameras.
- Operate computer teleprompter.
- Grip for commercial or other WKMG projects
- Audio Board or Audio Mixer operation may be required.
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Reports to Production Manager
- Minimum of two years experience in broadcast television production.
- Must have clear understanding of news productions.
- Must be motivated to learn all equipment.
- Reliable transportation required.
- Must possess and maintain driver's license with driving record acceptable to the Company.
LOCATION OF POSITION:
4466 N. JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY
ORLANDO, FL 32804
TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT:
Send resume to: Production Manager
Note: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this posting.
Any offer of employment is conditional on successful completion of background checks, pre-employment drug screen, required reference checks and educational degree verification.
WKMG-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In addition to complying with federal law, WKMG-TV will comply with applicable state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination.
Copyright 2014 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.