Shed holding magnesium catches fire in Orlando

No one injured in blaze

Author: Daniel Dahm, Managing Editor of ClickOrlando.com, ddahm@clickorlando.com
Published On: Feb 13 2014 01:23:09 PM EST
shed fire
ORLANDO, Fla. -

A shed containing magnesium caught fire Thursday in Orange County, but no one was injured.

The fire occurred around noon behind some homes in the 2100 block of Las Palmas Circle in Orlando.

Firefighters were able to extinguish the blaze before they spread to nearby homes. 

It's not known why magnesium was being stored in the shed.

No other details have been released.