ORLANDO, Fla. - Looking for a good place to watch the Super Bowl? Many Orlando destinations are offering special deals so you can watch the big game and enjoy all the commercials.
- Wall Street Plaza, Downtown Orlando. 16-foot LED screen on the street, free draft beer from 5 to 6 p.m.
- Miller's Ale House. $50 for reserved seating and an all-you-can-eat buffet with free drinks from 5 p.m. until the game ends.
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes at Downtown Disney. $75 per person, admission includes appetizers and open bar from 6 to 9 p.m. Another $20 for open bowling.
- Piper's Downtown Orlando. $40 for the all-you-can-eat-and-drink special. Starts one hour before kickoff and runs to the end of the game.
- Ain't Misbehavin' Tiki bar and Grill, Winter Park. For $30 in advance and $50 at the door, all-you-can-eat wings and an open bar from 6 p.m. until the end of the game.
- Flanagan's, Altamonte Springs. $35 for all-you-can-drink domestic bottles and drafts and mixed drinks (no shots) starting at 6 p.m., plus a ribs and pulled pork buffet for the duration of the game. Also giving away a TV during halftime.
- Carlos'n Charlie's, Lake Mary. For $40 there will be all-you-can-eat wings, ribs, a nacho bar with homemade queso, a fajita bar, soups and desserts along with all-you-can-drink Miller Lite and Coors Light. The game will be shown on a 100-inch screen along with seven other flatscreens throughout the bar. Prizes will be given out during breaks.
- The Station, East Orlando. Enjoy Super Bowl Sunday with $2 Jack Daniels Lynchburg Lemonades, $6 Miller, Coors, or Yuengling Pitchers, and 8 wings and a pitcher of beer for $10. There's no cover and you can watch the game on a 16-foot HD projector.
- Friendly Confines, Waterford Lakes. $15 gets you 10 wings, a domestic pitcher and a side of fries. Super Bowl Bingo from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- World of Beer, UCF and Dr. Phillips locations. $40 per ticket for
'Bottomless Pint' of Terrapin Rye Pale Ale or Crazy Mountain Amber and
free food an hour before kickoff and snacks during half time. Raffles and prizes.
- Wildside Bar & Grille, Thornton Park, College Park. Bucket and Boneless Buffalo Wing specials all day.
- Teak Neighborhood Grill, Orlando, $20 admission for tailgate party that includes a mini bistro burger-eating contest. $40 gets unlimited draft and bottled beer, a variety of liquor and an all-you-can-eat premium buffet.
- Brick House Tavern + Tap, Orlando. $2 16-ounce drafts and $5 snacks and preferred game viewing.
- Beth's Burger Bar, Orlando. 10 percent off burgers, two-for-one wine and $10 beer buckets.
- Windy City Restaurant and Bar, Winter Park. $15 all-you-can-eat pizza and wings and $15 all-you-can-drink draft beers.
- Tibby's New Orleans Kitchen, Winter Park. $60 includes open bar for the first 3 quarters, $3 schooners during the 4th quarter, two appetizers an entree and beignets.
- Tijuana Flats, various locations. Free $10 gift card for anyone who places an order for $50 or more.
Copyright 2013 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.