Counties are looking for specific information when reviewing homestead exemption fraud case.
- The address of the property in question.
- Whether the property is occupied or vacant.
- Whether the property is a rental or a vacation home.
- Name of person(s) occupying the property.
- The length of time since the owner has lived at the property.
- The address where you believe the owner may now be living.
Your identity is always kept anonymous.
County Homestead Fraud Hotlines:
Florida Toll Free Number: Fraud Hotline-Attorney General's Office: 1-866-966-7226
Seminole County: 407-665-7512
Lake County: 352-253-2154
Orange County: 407-836-5046
Broward County: 954-357-6900
Brevard County: 321-264-6700
Flagler County: http://www.flaglerpa.com/fraud.html
Copyright 2014 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.