The three teens in the SUV when Jordan Davis was shot and killed in November 2012 took the stand Friday to answer questions about the exchange between their 17-year-old friend and Michael Dunn, and what happened after Dunn started shooting.

[WATCH LIVE: Court livestream | PICS: Inside courtroom ]

WJXT reports Tevin Thompson said he was sitting in the front passenger seat of the Dodge Durango when Dunn's sedan pulled into the parking space next to theirs. A woman got out of his car and went into the convenience store.

Thompson said the teens were playing loud rap music while waiting for the driver to make a purchase inside the store. Dunn seemed upset and said, "Turn the music down. I can't hear myself think."

"It was pretty loud," Thompson admitted. "Jordan's window was a little down. My window was up."

Thompson said he turned it down when Dunn asked, and Davis told him, "F*** that; turn the music back up," so he did. He said Davis and Dunn argued back and forth, but he said he didn't hear or see Davis threaten Dunn or try to get out of the SUV.

Thompson said he reached over to the driver's side door to roll Davis' window up because Davis was angry at Dunn. Thompson later described when he saw Dunn pull out his gun.

"Did you see or hear anything the defendant said just before you saw the gun in his hand?" prosecutor John Guy asked.

Embed livestream/chat sidebar (not visible on mobile devices)"Yes, sir," Thompson said.

"What was that?" Guy asked.

"'Are you talking to me?'" Thompson said.

He said Dunn was talking to Davis when he said that. He said Dunn then fired several shots.

"Where was the defendant aiming the gun?" Guy asked.

"Jordan's door," Thompson said.

The defense followed up by asking Thompson more details about the conversation, what he was actually able to hear Davis and Dunn say, what he was able to see while front passenger seat.

Thompson said he couldn't hear everything Davis said to Dunn, but said he never heard Davis threaten him.

Thompson said Tommie Stornes, the drive of the SUV, put the vehicle in reverse and drove to the parking lot of a connecting shopping plaza about 100 yards away, and he said Dunn and his girlfriend drove off, heading northbound on Southside Boulevard.

Thompson said the teens returned to the gas station to get help for Davis because there were people there. He said he then called 911 about the same time Stornes asked a woman to call the emergency number.

Dunn Day 2- Leland Brunson After the lunch break a second teen was called to the stand. Leland Brunson may have been the closest person to Jordan Davis when he lived and when he died.

Brunson told the jury Davis and Dunn began arguing and Dunn asked Davis: "Are you talking to me?"

Brunson said he saw Dunn reach into his glove compartment and retrieve a gun and cock it. He said Dunn fired several times, shooting Davis, whose body fell into his lap.

Defense attorney Cory Strolla asked Brunson how he could hear what was said over the loud music.

"Isn't it true Mr. Davis was the one who was yelling and cursing at him?" Stolla asked.

"Yes," Brunson said.

"And isn't it true that the music was so loud that you couldn't hear everything that was being said?" Strolla asked.