Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay, who had been in a rehab center following a March arrest, was spotted by NFL Network cameras in the team's draft room Friday night.

Clues that he was no longer in rehab emerged Thursday when he sent out a series of tweets for the first time since entering rehab. It has also been reported that he will be at the NFL owners meetings later this month.

Then, it became evident he was out when he was present in the team's war room Friday.

Coach Chuck Pagano said Irsay's presence "was a shot of adrenalin. He brings so much to the table and to the organization. He is the organization. He is the 'shoe.' To have Jim back in the building and back in the room with us today was pretty darn special."

Added general manager Ryan Grigson, "It was great. He brings great energy, football wisdom, all the years of experience. He knows how to push my buttons in terms of when we're making a pick, seeing if I'm really feeling it. Same with Chuck. He looks you in the eye and wants to know about the player, wants to be able to feel that passion when you're making that pick and know that you really want that guy.

"He has a great feel for that kind of thing. He can tell when he's talking with you who you like and who you just kind of like or maybe just fills a need. He wants to know the plan. He wants to know if he's not there, what we're going to do."

Irsay, who entered a rehab facility after his DUI arrest in March, will be in Atlanta for the NFL owners meetings May 19-21 and make a presentation for Indianapolis' 2018 Super Bowl bid.

Irsay was arrested on March 17 in Carmel, Ind., on preliminary charges and faces four felony counts of possession of a controlled substance. The police report said Irsay had $29,000 in cash and bottles of prescription drugs in his car. Formal charges against Irsay have yet to be filed.

Irsay's daughter, Carlie Irsay-Gordon, has been leading the Colts in her father's absence.

Commissioner Roger Goodell has said Irsay is subject to discipline following his arrest, but no punishment has been announced.