WKMG-TV posts part-time job listing
- General administrative support for Business Office and other departments as needed.
- Answer switchboard, screen and direct incoming calls to station
- Provide information to callers and greet visitors, clients and guests in courteous manner
- Relieve FT Receptionist for breaks and lunch daily and on as-needed basis
- Keep reception and mail room areas neat and organized.
- Receive, sort, prepare and distribute incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Oversee stocking and organization of office supplies
- Discretion, maturity and composure, especially under pressure.
- Reports to Business Manager.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential material in a trustworthy manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Familiarity with basic word-processing and spreadsheet programs.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with daily deadlines and changing priorities.
LOCATION OF POSITION:
4466 JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY
ORLANDO, FL 32804
TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT:
Send resume to: Laura Genette, Businesss Manager
Note: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this posting.
Any offer of employment is conditional on successful completion of the background checks, employment/educational verifications and pre-employment physical exam including drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, matriculation or political affiliation.