Join a dynamic team of creative people in one of the top 20 markets in America.
WKMG-TV, the Post Newsweek-owned CBS affiliate in sunny Orlando, is looking for an innovative and creative Animator/Producer to join its Award Winning Advertising Team.
The qualified candidate must be able to produce quality work in a fast paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Create, apply creative direction, animate.
- Work well with a team as well as contribute to the team effort.
- Design graphics from concept to completion for news pre-production, promotion, sales and print.
- Able to produce high quality under tight deadlines.
- Create, write and edit on-air promotions on digital editing system
- Must have ability to contribute to on-line and social media efforts.
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, holidays on short notice.
- Reports to Creative Services Director.
- TV or related Design/Art experience
- Digital editing experience – Final Cut Pro preferred
- Proficient in: 3D Studio Max, Cinema 4D or equivalent 3D software
- Photoshop, Illustrator and AfterEffects experience required
- Writing for commercial television a plus
Send resume, salary requirements and reel to:
WKMG-TV Attn: Phillip Deems, Creative Development Director
4466 N. John Young Parkway
Orlando, FL 32804
Or email resume with reel link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this posting. Any offer of employment is conditional on successful completion of pre-employment physical exam, including drug screen and required reference checks, background checks and educational degree verification.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, matriculation or political affiliation.