WKMG-TV posts job opening
Join a dynamic team of creative people in one of the top 20 markets in America.
WKMG-TV, the Graham Media Group-owned CBS affiliate in sunny Orlando, is looking for an innovative and creative Animator/Producer to join its Award-Winning Creative Services Team.
The qualified candidate must be able to produce quality work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Create, apply creative direction, animate.
- Work well with a team as well as contribute to the team effort.
- Design graphics from concept to completion for news pre-production, promotion, sales and print.
- Able to produce high quality under tight deadlines.
- Create, write and edit on-air promotions on digital editing system
- Must have ability to contribute to on-line and social media efforts.
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, holidays on short notice.
- Reports to Creative Services Director.
- TV or related Design/Art experience
- Digital editing experience – Final Cut Pro preferred
- Proficient in: 3D Studio Max, Cinema 4D or equivalent 3D software
- Photoshop, Illustrator and AfterEffects experience required
- Writing for television a plus
Send resume, salary requirements and reel to:
WKMG-TV Attn: Kymberli Peoples -- Creative Services Director
4466 N. John Young Parkway
Orlando, FL 32804
Or email resume with reel link to email@example.com.
Note: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this posting. Any offer of employment is conditional on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and required reference checks, background checks and educational degree verification.
WKMG-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In addition to complying with Federal Law, WKMG-TV will comply with applicable State and Local Laws prohibiting employment discrimination.