Local 6 launches app for George Zimmerman case
Users can watch live video, follow Tony Pipitone on Twitter
For continuing coverage of the George Zimmerman case, download the Local 6 app.
[DOWNLOAD FREE ZIMMERMAN APP: iPhone | Android]
The George Zimmerman Case App covers one of the most captivating criminal trials in Central Florida -- The People vs. George Zimmerman in the death of Trayvon Martin.
The app provides in-depth information on the case, including insight from Local 6's investigative reporter Tony Pipitone.
Users can enjoy:
- Push notifications of all case developments
- Interactive chats with other followers
- One-touch connection to live video from the courtroom, news conferences and demonstrations
- Links so you can explore crucial evidence in the case
- Story archives and background information about the case
- Slideshows of the most talked about photos
- Video that everyone is talking about
The Local 6 Zimmerman Case app is your only all-access pass into one of the biggest trials in Central Florida history.
Download it for free today by texting "Zimmerman" or "Trayvon" to 45995.
You can also receive a breaking news text alert informing you when a verdict has been reached and when the verdict is read. Viewers and users can also sign up for email news alerts.
In addition, follow Local 6 on Twitter and like the station's Facebook page to find out the latest information in the Zimmerman case.