- Develop original ideas for investigative, consumer, health and other promotable stories.
- Must have ability to research, write, shoot, edit and field produce for on-air presentation.
- Work stories independently as well as collaboratively with various reporters.
- Work quickly and efficiently to turn multiple stories per week.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Discretion, maturity and composure-especially under pressure.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Must have a solid knowledge of Florida law.
- Prior television investigative reporting or producing a must.
- Excellent writing, production and computer assisted reporting skills.
- Must be creative and well organized with good people skills.
- Knowledge of electronic gear used in surveillance/undercover work.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Valid passport desirable but not required.
- Must be able to travel.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
LOCATION OF POSITION:
4466 JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY
ORLANDO, FL 32804
TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT:
Send tape & resume to: Executive Producer of Special Projects – NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Note: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this posting.
Any offer of employment is conditional on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen, background/required reference checks and educational degree verification.
WKMG-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In addition to complying with the requirements of federal law, WKMG-TV will comply with applicable state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination.