- Must work closely with WKMG news management and meteorologists to produce the highest quality daily weathercasts and severe weather coverage.
- Ability to create state-of-the-art graphics and pre-production elements.
- Discretion, maturity and composure, especially under pressure.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Possess and maintain valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
- Reports to Assistant News Director.
- Minimum of two years experience working in commercial television with background in TV meteorology.
- Thorough knowledge of computer weather graphics.
- Must have demonstrated ability to manage people and other resources.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with daily deadlines and changing priorities.
- College degree in Meteorology desired.
LOCATION OF POSITION:
4466 JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY
ORLANDO, FL 32804
TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT:
Send resume to: News Director
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Note: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this posting. Any offer of employment is conditional on successful completion of pre-employment physical exam, including drug screen, background/required reference checks and educational degree verification.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age marital status, disability, matriculation or political affiliation.