WKMG-TV posts full-time job
- Equipment installation.
- Strong computer and LAN systems.
- Work performed in a fast-paced news and production operation.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with a driving record acceptable to the company.
- Reports to Engineering Management.
- Minimum of five years recent experience in broadcast maintenance or computer maintenance.
- A two-year electronics degree or equivalent, FCC license or SBE certification helpful.
- MSCE or other computer network certification preferred.
LOCATION OF POSITION:
4466 N. JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY
ORLANDO, FL 32804
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT:
Chief Engineer or email email@example.com
Note: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this posting.
Any offer of employment is conditional on successful completion of a pre-employment physical exam, including drug screen, background checks, required reference checks and educational degree verification.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age marital status, disability, matriculation or political affiliation.